1. Edunguru shall not be liable to refund the Registration fee / Admission fee or any part thereof in any circumstances whatsoever. The registration / admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course. Upon failure to pay the remaining part of subscription fee, the deposited fee will be forfeited after lapse of 45 days from the date of purchase.
2. In the event of cancellation before the final registration, the Student/Parent/Guardian “Applicant” shall be entitled to refund of registration fee subject to necessary deduction towards the administrative charges. However, Applicant shall not be entitled to the refund of registration fee after lapse of 45 days from the date of purchase. Fee for any additional or further services shall be payable by the Applicant to Edunguru. The Applicant/Student in order to apply for Scholarship, if any offered by Edunguru, shall have to pay the registration fee. Balance fee shall be payable by the Student within next (7) Seven days. Edunguru shall have the sole discretion to offer Scholarship and any discount thereupon. In the event, Edunguru facilitate any Applicant/Student to avail loan facility, Edunguru shall not be responsible in any which way for disapproval of loan or anything else thereof.
3. Applicant is compulsorily required to affix his/her recent passport size photograph on the application form. Edunguru reserves the right to use the photograph and name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media, in case the student secures position / rank or succeeds in any Foundations/Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams in India or any test at international level or otherwise. Applicant shall also have to notify to Edunguru any change in his/her address. Additionally, Applicant unequivocally agrees to share his/her admit card of respective entrance exam with Edunguru upon its demand to enable Edunguru to use the same for its publicity. Once registered with Edunguru, the Applicant agrees to share his contact details such as mobile no./email id etc. with Edunguru to enable Edunguru, it’s partner website(s), associate(s) to share educational and promotional information with Applicant by way of SMS, email etc subject to the privacy settings of the Applicant.
3A. In the event of registration through website, the Applicant confirms, represents and warrants that he/she is not minor i.e. above 18 years of age. In case of minor, the Applicant shall register through parent/guardian and such parent/guardian acknowledges and agrees to monitor and supervise the usage of Edunguru’s website, its data, content and/or any other device, encrypted key etc. and shall be responsible for any act(s), omission(s) of the said minor.
4. The Applicant agrees and acknowledges that the Copyright of the Course Material provided herein shall always subsist in Edunguru. Any unauthorized use such as copying, reproduction, counterfeiting, or imitation of the whole or any part of the Study Material by the Applicant shall violate Copyright Act, 1957.
5. The encrypted password protected key/offline device(s) and the Course Material shall be for the exclusive personal use of the Applicant only. Copying, reproduction and or imitation of the Study Material or any part thereof for commercial purposes shall constitute infringement of Copyright of Edunguru. In no event will Edunguru be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of offline device furnished to the Applicant/Student by Edunguru as the same would be third party’s product. In the event, the Applicant requires additional device due to loss or damage to the original device provided to the Applicant the same shall be furnished upon payment of requisite fee through Demand Draft/online payment in favour of ‘Edunguru’ payable at New Delhi.
6. Applicant unequivocally agrees to indemnify Edunguru and hold Edunguru harmless against any claim of intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to trademark & copyright and any claim arising out of the use of the aforesaid Course Material (Kit), its content and or any other claim.
7. Edunguru does not guarantee any Placements or Job or Career opportunity during or after competition of the course. Edunguru specifically disclaims any liability in future.
8. Terms and conditions including Data/Product/Services are subject to change without any prior notice to the student/ applicant/ parent or guardian.
9. Disputes shall be referred to arbitration at Gurugram only. Arbitral procedure shall be conducted by the Sole Arbitrator appointed by Edunguru and the Applicant (if not minor), guardian and parent’s consents for the same unconditionally.